Keeping pace with the needs of digital transformation creates significant challenges for teams managing Oracle infrastructure. Because many companies deploy their most business-critical databases on Oracle, these environments are typically designed more for reliability and performance than agility. With database estates rapidly expanding, organizations are seeking ways to simplify and accelerate their operations, better leverage private and hybrid cloud resources and transition to a database-as-a-service (DBaaS) model.
This guide walks you through effectively deploying Oracle on Nutanix so that you can scale, enhance, and improve your database as you need to, when you need to.
Download to see:
- How to generate a ROI of up to 291%
- Cut the time of database cloning from hours to seconds
- Keep your business running with near zero downtime
- Improve database performance by up to 90%
- Shrink your backup storage footprint by 60%