Microsoft Exchange on AHV
Nutanix delivers the ideal platform for optimizing a Microsoft Exchange deployment on AHV, Microsoft Hyper-V, and VMware vSphere. It brings together the speed and simplicity of local storage with the predictable scalability and availability of the Nutanix invisible infrastructure.
Nutanix offers a web-scale architecture that eliminates the bottlenecks and complexities of scaling to a large number of Microsoft Exchange users commonly experienced when managing deployments on traditional storage. Download this technical best practices guide on setting up and running Microsoft Exchange on AHV.
You will learn:
- Advantages of leveraging hyperconverged infrastructure for your Microsoft Exchange deployment.
- Specific recommendations for optimizing Microsoft Exchange, AHV virtualization components, networking, and the Nutanix platform.
- How to manage database availability groups (DAGs) and Nutanix resiliency features for a highly available Exchange deployment.
- Different server and role requirements for Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2013.
- Performance analysis and validation of Microsoft Exchange running on Nutanix at scale from Microsoft’s Exchange Solution Reviewed Program (ESRP).