Best Practices Guide:
Data Protection and Disaster Recovery
Protect your enterprise cloud investment
As virtualized application requirements change and grow, Nutanix is uniquely positioned to adapt to changing business needs with its web-scale architecture and commitment to enterprise cloud operations.
Using application-granular snapshots and recovery, policy-based protection domains, synchronous and asynchronous replication, Metro Availability, and centralized management, Nutanix allows you to back up critical data, protect applications, and survive disasters without specialized skill or investment.
Download this best practices guide for:
- An overview of the availability and resiliency features of the Nutanix Distributed Storage Fabric (DSF).
- Comprehensive details of our application-centric snapshot implementation, supported by Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS).
- DR orchestration details that cover both on-premises environments and Xi Leap.
- Guidance for setting up multiway protection domains to ensure data integrity across multiple clusters.
- Custom policies for protecting discrete components across hypervisors.
- A quick-reference best practices checklist with two VSS-specific PowerShell scripts.