As Nutanix continues to deliver invisible infrastructure that “elevates IT”– our technology alliances are integral of our effort. Elevating IT is all about providing organizations with the next-generation of enterprise computing that delivers on their needs with minimal time and resources, so that IT can get back to focusing on core priorities – delivering applications and innovation for their enterprises.
Nutanix partners with market and technology leaders up and down the stack to deliver on this vision. Rather than organizations being “on their own” to figure out how to plug together all of the technologies needed, Nutanix works closely with alliance partners to validate designs and shorten deployments. These partnerships encompass cooperation both technically and in how we go-to-market, to make deployment and management of these solutions more seamless.
We will be highlighting many of these key technology alliances at VMworld 2015 in San Francisco next week. With our Alliance partners, Nutanix delivers on enhanced functionality and elegant user experiences across Desktop and Application Virtualization (e.g. Citrix, NVIDIA, and AppSense), Infrastructure and Infrastructure Management (e.g. Dell, Brocade, VMTurbo, and SolarWinds), Data Protection and Security (Commvault and Trend Micro).
Nutanix is happy to have our strategic alliances partners present at the Nutanix NEXT theater at our booth #1729. Don’t miss these bite-sized opportunities to get smart, in 10 to 15-minute slices of your packed schedule. Here are the featured speakers and times to save in your calendars:
- Monday Aug 31 at 3pm: Don Foster, sr. director of product management at Commvault
- Monday Aug 31 at 4:30pm: Suresh Jasrasaria, director of storage technical marketing at Dell
- Tuesday Sept 1 at 12:30pm: Vishal Ganeriwala, senior director technical marketing at Citrix
- Tuesday Sept 1 at 3pm: Eric Wright, principal solutions engineer and evangelist at VMTurbo
Our Nutanix technical and product experts will be making appearances at the following booths:
- Citrix booth #2229 on Monday August 31st at 3pm: Dwayne Lessner, senior tech marketing engineer at Nutanix, will be talking more about the recently announced Citrix Ready validation of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop on Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor
- Brocade booth #1521 on Monday August 31st at 1pm: Sachin Chheda, solutions marketing director at Nutanix, will chat with Jed Bless, senior director of solutions marketing for Brocade on the software-defined datacenter of the future, and key application considerations and typical customer benefits of hyperconverged infrastructures
- Mellanox booth #2111 on Monday August 31st at 3pm: Kevin Fernandez, technical marketing director at Nutanix, will discuss the Mellanox solution
- Trend Micro booth #1505 on Monday August 31st at 5pm: Amit Jain, senior product manager for Nutanix, will discuss Deep Security for private clouds running on Nutanix
- VMTurbo booth #505 on Monday August 31st at 4:30pm: Josh Odgers, staff solution architect at Nutanix, will discuss how we have been working together to improve time to value for customers’ virtualization and cloud environments
For some informal 1:1 time, attendees can take part in the Nutanix Elevate Partner Passport Program – available for the first time ever at VMworld this year. The program rewards attendees for visiting with several of our key Alliance partners. This should be a very popular opportunity to get educated on some critical solutions while picking up cool swag, including Nutanix trainers or a variety of other prizes!
Here is a rundown of the partners highlighted in our Passport Program:
These activities at VMworld provide just a small sampling of the solutions that we deliver with our technology alliances to help make IT more capable, affordable, and easy to manage.
We look forward to continuing the conversation with more amazing solutions with our partners to come!