Are you ready to rock and grow your business with Citrix and Nutanix in 2017? We are!
2016 was the year when both Citrix and Nutanix hit the accelerator with clear road ahead, and it wasn’t all just fiscal (though Citrix and Nutanix both had impressive showings in the financial markets during the year). The real harmony is in our joint validated solutions which simplify the deployment and management of VDI and the supporting datacenter infrastructure, at a price that almost any organization can afford.
You can see this in what we’ve achieved: solutions that provide our channel partners great ways to sell, grow and accelerate VDI use with their customers, making you more money in the process – sweet music to your ears! These will be highlighted at Citrix Summit, the premiere event for Citrix channel partners to discover what’s new and learn how to bring these innovations back into their businesses.
How can this combination specifically ‘rock’ your customers and help to grow your business?
- Nutanix InstantON VDI for Citrix combines the power of the full Citrix and Nutanix solution in a package that almost any business can afford, starting as low as $415/virtual desktop. Your customers can start small with just 3 nodes for 300 users, deploy fast (in as little as 4 hours) and pay as they grow, one node at a time.
- Upgrade your customers to the latest versions of XenApp and XenDesktop faster and easier with Nutanix. Major upgrades often trigger a need for new infrastructure. Moving your customers off of traditional SAN storage to HCI is a win-win: you can grow your business while your customer gets a solution that’s simpler to deploy, manage and scale than traditional datacenter approaches. Adding Citrix Netscaler ADC helps reduce your customers’ headaches around uptime and performance, while increasing the scalability (up or down) of their network.
- The Nutanix AHV hypervisor is supported by Citrix and offers your customers using MCS deployment a stable, proven and well-integrated way to deploy and scale their Citrix solutions. The end-to-end solution built on AHV makes virtualization invisible and eliminates the need for separate management overhead.
- Citrix XenServer on Nutanix provides your customers with a way to easily deploy and manage their infrastructure with a complete solution that supports full vGPU graphics capabilities with NVIDIA GRID. Both PVS and MCS are supported too. The solution is in tech preview today (with several dozen customers engaged in the process). And with the addition of XenServer on Nutanix, your customers can now choose from the industry’s widest range of supported hypervisors — AHV, XenServer, ESXi, and Hyper-V!
- Compete and win with Citrix+Nutanix through savings in licensing costs and operational expense, as compared to 3-tier environments using VMware. Your customer gains simplified management – as much as a 5X decrease, as referenced in the linked case – while saving money.
If you’re at Citrix Summit, please be sure to visit us at Booth 201 on the Expo floor for conversation and demo with any of our tech experts, and to learn more about our unique marketing and sales programs that will help you prospect and win new business. We’re also hosting what we promise to be a lively discussion, entitled ‘Common and Provocative Questions’ with Citrix Technology Professionals and partners on Tuesday, Jan 10th from 2:30 PM to 3:15 PM. We’ll be giving away signed copies of Dr. Robert Gates’ latest book, “A Passion for Leadership” for the first 200 attendees.
We look forward to rocking 2017 to be your best year ever with Citrix and Nutanix!
Disclaimer: This blog may contain links to external websites that are not part of Nutanix.com. Nutanix does not control these sites and disclaims all responsibility for the content or accuracy of any external site. Our decision to link to an external site should not be considered an endorsement of any content on such site.