Switches running Cumulus Linux enable fast and easy expansion for Nutanix nodes and deliver the following key advantages for enterprises:
- Flexiblity to scale on demand: Enterprises can boost their compute, network and storage resources incrementally as they grow.
- Hardware vendor choice: Enterprises can tightly integrate compute (servers), network and storage resources into a single, cost-effective platform.
- Extremely fast time to production: Ability to customize, simplify and leverage open standards from working with Cumulus Linux means customers can plan for architectures to scale without performance or deployment bottlenecks.
- Predictable and reliable ROI, and lower TCO: Converged solutions deliver server, network and storage resources that are preconfigured in harmony, minimizing risk and creating a predictable cost model and return on investment (ROI).
- Cumulus Linux 2.5.3 (and newer) is hypervisor-agnostic