.NEXT Awards Program
The .NEXT Award program recognizes IT leaders who are transforming their organizations with innovative ideas and technology. They are visionaries. Leaders. Disruptors. People of passion. And they have the ambition, drive, and talent to elevate IT to focus on the business.
The top three finalists in each award category will receive 2 nights hotel accommodations and a complimentary .NEXT conference pass. Awards will be presented by our panel of esteemed judges on the main stage in front of an audience of 5000+ IT professionals and industry evangelists.
The process for choosing the .NEXT award honorees is systematic and very competitive. We're looking for companies that are transforming their organizations with innovative ideas and challenging the status quo.
- • Nominations are open to senior IT management and IT team members.
- • Submissions must be approved by the nominee or nominated company.
- • Submissions must include customer contacts.
- • Nominees must be Nutanix customers.
- • Applicants are welcome from for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
- • Applicants must present accomplishments related to the applicant's current position.
- • Finalists are encouraged to attend the .NEXT Awards presentation in person.
2018 Award honorees will be in good company.
These are the recipients from past .NEXT Conferences:
- State of Ohio, Department of Administrative services (DAS)
- Tractor Supply Company
- City of Plano
- Bottomline Technologies
- Langs Building Supplies
- US Pentagon
- Empire Life