- Caesars Entertainment - Jay Fredericks
- Compass Group France - OIivier Malvezin
- Traffix Inc - Mark Southey
- Exelon Corporation
- HCA Healthcare
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
- General Dynamics Information Technology
- Vermont Information Processing
.Heart Giving Back
- Bottomline Technologies
- Jefferson Center for Mental Health
Dan FelizJetBlue Airways, General Manager IT Infrastructure
Wendy PfeifferNutanix, Chief Information Officer
Eric SlackEvaluator Group, Sr. Analyst
2019 Award Categories
Cloud Trailblazer Award - Individual
This award recognizes a senior executive (CIO or VP-level) who has demonstrated excellence in technology leadership through innovation in his or her datacenter strategy that has directly resulted in meaningful business impact to his or her organization. This senior executive is an innovator who inspires his or her IT team to challenge the status quo and embrace innovation in order to fuel the business, drive down costs, and reduce complexity—all while improving the overall productivity of the IT team.
Cloud Transformers Award - Team
The Cloud Transformers Award honors a team that has helped elevate and evolve their organization through innovation in the datacenter, with demonstrable resulting benefits in customer experience, operational savings, or increased availability and efficiency. This is the opportunity for a uniquely talented team to be recognized for their innovation, highlight their successful strategy, and share the ROI they’ve experienced as a result.
DevOps Rockstar Award - Team
Breaking down silos between Infrastructure, Ops and Development teams requires collaboration, insight, agility and supporting technology. This award honors those teams who are working together to accelerate the development and roll out of applications. These innovators have found efficient and effective ways to remove friction between teams and collaborate in the spirit of driving digital transformation.
.Heart Giving Back Award - Organization
As businesses embrace enterprise cloud in transforming their datacenters and positively impacting their organization, we also want to honor those companies that are simultaneously making a positive impact on their communities and the world. At Nutanix, we believe strongly in the power of diversity to contribute to innovation and satisfaction in the workplace. This award recognizes a socially responsible organization that has dedicated time, resources, and energy toward programs and diversity initiatives that fosters a passion for technology and education in everyone.
Criteria & Eligibility
The process for choosing the .NEXT award honorees is systematic and very competitive. We're looking for companies that are transforming their organizations with innovative ideas and challenging the status quo.
- Nominations are open to senior IT management and IT team members.
- Submissions must be approved by the nominee or nominated company.
- Submissions must include customer contacts.
- Content from the nomination form will be leveraged if named a finalist.
- Nominees must be Nutanix customers.
- Applicants are welcome from for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
- Applicants must present accomplishments related to the applicant’s current position.
- Finalists are encouraged to attend the .NEXT Awards presentation in person.
- Warba Bank
- Richemont International
- Northern Trust
- Multi Commodity Exchange of India
- The Home Depot
- JetBlue Airways Corporation
- State of Ohio, Department of Administrative services (DAS)
- Tractor Supply Company
- City of Plano
- Bottomline Technologies
- Langs Building Supplies
- US Pentagon
- Empire Life