Once upon a time, digesting content meant going into a library, fishing out one dusty, highlighted and dog-eared book after another before finally settling on one.
Nowadays, you can tidy your home, prepare dinner, wash your car, or perform infrastructure upgrades while listening to audiobooks, webinars, and the like. It’s the best kind of multi-tasking!
So, why not get up-to-speed on the latest in hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) while you’re busy doing something else? We’ve compiled some of our best webinars—from beginner to expert-level—to satisfy your auditory cravings.
New to Hyperconverged Infrastructure? Start Here
We all have to start somewhere! To give you a quick rundown, hyperconverged infrastructure replaces the storage silos commonplace with legacy, 3-tier architecture with a single, agile solution. The result? Reduced complexity and improved performance and scalability.
Let’s dive in.
First, get familiar with the infrastructure terminology you may or may not have heard before. Learn what “converged,” “hyperconverged,” and “composable” really mean, and most importantly, what each one can do for your business.
Here are some things to look out for as you listen:
- What are the top business priorities for CEOs?
- How to bring the capabilities of the public cloud on-premises
- The history of virtualization—and how we got to hyperconvergence
It’s time for a trend-cast! Discover what IT leaders are looking for in the world of hyperconverged infrastructure today and how vendors are rising to meet their needs.
Listen closely to find out:
- Why the normalization of cloud has changed IT expectations
- Which cloud “era” we’re in now. (Hint: It’s not just one cloud!)
- The “recipe” for Enterprise Cloud
Experts, These are for You!
If you already have an elevator pitch for hyperconvergence ready to pull out at any second, these intermediate-to-advanced webinars will give you the tools to elevate your IT environment and thrive in the age of clouds, hyperconvergence, and digitization.
Even if you’re fully immersed in the world of hyperconvergence, not every IT team is ready to replace their in-place architecture—even if it’s holding them back. This webinar breaks down how to deploy powerful, future-ready infrastructure to support business demands.
You know the basics, but do you know:
- Why the state of IT today isn’t sustainable for the future?
- What the 80/20 model of IT is, and how HCI breaks it?
- How to simplify and unify your cloud management strategy?
If your team is on the prowl for digital transformation tools, here’s some advice: Put your datacenter first. Curious why and how? This webinar will uncover the power of a datacenter-first strategy and why it’s the hotspot for new, innovative tech.
Let’s preview what you’ll learn:
- The true cost of IT complexity, and why we simply can’t afford it
- Why more organizations are moving their applications on-premises
- How to deliver the power and agility of the public cloud to your own datacenter
For Industry Eyes
Whatever your industry is, hyperconvergence has a place in your datacenter. Each industry has its own unique set of challenges and goals, so let’s break down how HCI tackles them.
“Omnichannel” may be in your lexicon, but how well is your strategy faring? If you’re relying on legacy architecture to keep it afloat, chances are it might be halting your omnichannel success.
Expect to learn:
- The 3-pronged approach to omnichannel success
- How HCI delivers a seamless customer experience
- Why IT transformation is key for retail
What keeps financial services organizations from moving forward? Lack of data privacy, limited IT budgets and resources, and, you guessed it, clunky infrastructure. If innovation is on your radar, it’s time to set your datacenter up for success.
Take notes on:
- Why a security-first design is key for a modern datacenter
- The best practices you can implement for a successful datacenter transformation
- Must-haves for a powerful financial services datacenter
You’ve listened to the power of HCI, but now it’s time to give it a try! But before you take the plunge, test it out for yourself for free—no hardware, no setup, no brainer.
© 2019 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Nutanix logo and the other Nutanix products and features mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s).