Best Practices Guide:
Nutanix on Cisco UCS® C-Series
Special considerations and guidance for datacenter administrators deploying Nutanix on Cisco UCS® C-Series servers
Combining Cisco UCS® C-Series rack mount servers with the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS gives you the flexibility to build a compute and storage infrastructure on hardware of your choice. With streamlined administration, you can manage a fleet of servers and easily perform tasks like upgrading hardware and firmware that otherwise can be cumbersome.
These best practices walk you through key system design issues, from procurement to configuration and deployment.
Download this best practices guide for:
- Help selecting the appropriate Nutanix-supported Cisco UCS® hardware and mode for your environment, based on configurations that Nutanix has validated and tested for functionality and performance.
- General best practices as well as guidance specific to standalone mode and Domain mode.
- An introduction to critical components including fabric interconnects and the Cisco® Integrated Management Controller (CIMC).
- A detailed description of Domain mode’s policy-driven approach via Cisco UCS® Manager, which enables administrators to assign hardware profiles to physical servers from a central management interface.
- Simplified directions for complex tasks such as network configuration that are unique to Cisco UCS® and Nutanix environments so your finished design can be error-free.
- ... and much more. Complete the short registration form to download the best practice guide now!
Cisco® and Cisco UCS® are registered trademarks of Cisco Technology, Inc. Nutanix is not associated with, sponsored or endorsed by Cisco.