Lower the TCO of your MySQL environment while still delivering top-notch performance
This best practices guide highlights why Nutanix is the ideal platform for virtualized instances of MySQL database systems. For business-critical transactional and analytical workloads, Nutanix delivers the performance, scalability, and availability that your IT staff (including basis and database administrators) requires.
We particularly focus on:
- An overview of delivering MySQL on the Nutanix virtualized platform.
- Choosing the right hardware for your MySQL deployment.
- Design and configuration considerations when architecting MySQL on the Acropolis Distributed Storage Fabric (DSF).
- Settings for MySQL Enterprise Edition, MariaDB, and Percona Server for MySQL.
- Recommendations for implementing MySQL Database 5.x with InnoDB Storage Engine on Nutanix