Best Practices Guide:
Virtualizing Oracle Databases on Nutanix
Nutanix web-scale hyperconverged infrastructure is ideal for virtualized enterprise applications, including Oracle Database.
By combining compute and storage into a fast and highly available solution that scales linearly, Nutanix makes the transition to virtualization simple and risk-free.
Download this best practices guide for more information about:
- The advantages of running Oracle Database on Nutanix.
- Design, architecture, and configuration considerations for ORADB on Nutanix.
- Considerations for Oracle licensing and support.
- Sizing and VM placement recommendations.
- Best practices for virtualizing Oracle databases on Nutanix with VMware vSphere.