Best Practices Guide:
Oracle on Nutanix
Nutanix web-scale hyperconverged infrastructure is ideal for virtualized enterprise applications, including Oracle Database.
Unsure how to design, architect, and deploy your Oracle Database solution on the Nutanix platform? If you’re an IT administrator or solutions architect running Oracle, Nutanix infrastructure is your key to combining compute and storage into a fast and highly available solution that scales linearly, making your transition to virtualization simple and risk-free. This best practices guide provides design, configuration, and optimization guidelines for a single instance of Oracle Database running on the Nutanix platform.
Download this best practices guide for more information about:
- The advantages of running Oracle Database on Nutanix.
- Considerations for Oracle licensing and support.
- Sizing and VM placement recommendations.
- Best practices for virtualizing Oracle databases on Nutanix.
- Linux operating system best practices.