Storware is a company building the simplified data protection software for businesses. We help to reduce the risks of data loss and its related cost. Wherever you keep your data- in the cloud, on servers (physical and virtual), or endpoints – we continuously care and bring additional value to them. Storware successfully offers products through the worldwide distribution and partner channel. The Company was set up in 2013 in Warsaw, Poland.
One of the company’s core products is vProtect – an enterprise data protection solution for open hypervisor environments. And since 2018’s release (v.3.3+), vProtect opened the gates to efficient and scalable Nutanix AHV backup & restore. Features like full or incremental backup (CBT/CRT), drives exclusion or single file restore are only the part of the new approach. The system offers the freedom of backup destination choice, as the backups can be stored in local file system, object storage or third-party enterprise backup providers.
Choosing vProtect means:
- Flexible licensing per VM or host
- No vendor locking (free choice of backup provider)
- Effectiveness in addressing resources
- Workload balancing across multiple clusters
- Open API – allows vProtect to be the part of any Workflow/Orchestration
- Application consistent backup
- vProtect 3.7 Update 1 Validated on Nutanix AHV (AOS 5.10)
- vProtect 3.4 validated on Nutanix AHV (AOS 18.104.22.168)