Customer Success Technology & Solution Roundtables
As a valued Nutanix customer, we are pleased to offer you an exclusive invitation to join us at .NEXT in our Roundtable discussions. You’ll have the opportunity to discuss key topics with peers and Nutanix experts, ask questions to solve your challenges and provide input that influences the Nutanix roadmap. To reserve your spot please sign up below. For any questions or more information on the topics, please reach out to email@example.com.
Date: Wednesday, October 9th
Location/Room: Hall B6, Room 1
- IT Operations at Scale Best practices and issues regarding automation, orchestration, integration and IT process transformation to run cloud infrastructure at scale. Related technologies: Prism, Calm, APIs, ServiceNow, Monitoring tools, etc.
- Paul Harb, Sr. Director, Technology Architecture
- Jason Yeo, Enterprise Architect
- DevOps in the Enterprise & Application Modernization with Micro-Services and Containers Benefits and challenges of DevOps and technology, process and organizational transformation to make it successful & getting ahead of infrastructure implications to make application transformation projects using micro-services and containers successful. Related technologies: Calm, Karbon, APIs, etc
- Rahul Tripathi, CTO & VP
- TBD, SME
- Running Business Critical Applications in HCI including Big Data Analytics Benefits and best practices for running cloud native workloads like Elastic Kafka, Spark in HCI & benefits, challenges and best practices for running business critical applications like SAP, Oracle in HCI.
- Anjan Srinivas, Sr. Director, Product Management
- Timothy Buckholz, Enterprise Architect
- Financial Services Applications Unique challenges and considerations of running applications and operating cloud infrastructure for financial services vertical.
- Dan Sarrosick, Financial Services Executive
- Kevin Lash, Head of Financial Services Strategy & Marketing