Nutanix just wrapped up an exciting week in Las Vegas where we held our second annual .NEXT User Conference, and our third annual Nutanix .NOW Partner Summit, where we hosted over 2,500 attendees. We continue to be humbled by the passion and excitement from our growing community of customers & partners as we deliver unprecedented innovation to the market, and extend some of our key partnerships:
We also recognized a small group of partners and individuals for their contributions in helping bring the Nutanix solution to the market:
- Commercial Partner of the Year: CDW – CDW continues to show a strong commitment to Nutanix across all regions, segments, and verticals. CDW has closed more transactions, new business and existing business, and won the most new logos. This is their third consecutive year winning this award.
- Momentum Partner of the Year Award: SHI – SHI really kicked it into high gear over the last year. The business and partnering momentum over the last few quarters was fueled by SHI’s commitment to increasing their sales and technical acumen by knocking down a record number of certifications in a very short amount of time.
- Federal Partner of the Year: CDWG – Nutanix and CDWG have had a longstanding successful relationship in the DOD segment, but we’ve now transcended into other Federal segments at an astounding pace. We expect the investments from sales & technical teams at CDWG to create a true growth engine for both companies as we look to our joint future in the Federal space.
- Canadian Partner of the Year: Zycom Technology – Zycom 3-peated which was an incredible accomplishment due to the fact the Canadian partner community has been ignited and competition is fierce. Aside from posting top business metrics Zycom continues to lead the way by being the “first” in key partnering areas like our inaugural NPSX (expert sales) program.
- Latin American Partner of the Year: VAITS – Access Team – VAITS has been a Nutanix partner since 2012, and has been a long-time Citrix partner that has leveraged Nutanix to transition into the data center. VAITS has developed solutions to provide the Colombian government with a standard platform for VDI, and is expanding their market dominance with Nutanix into additional verticals and industries.
- Distribution Partner of the Year: Avnet – Avnet was recognized as Distributor of the Year for keeping in stride with our breakneck pace of business. Avnet brought four new programs to our partner community that contributed to creating velocity to build pipeline and close deals.
- Outstanding Innovation Award: Sirius Computer Solutions – Nutanix values Innovation beyond that of just technology. Sirius really created differentiation this year by innovating around our GTM plan. By creating a sales and engineering force dedicated to HCI and Nutanix Sirius expands our coverage and the delivery of our “goodness” to their robust customer base and general market.
- Latin American Government Partner of the Year: MGS – MGS has helped position Nutanix within the Mexican federal government, and delivered the Nutanix platform to become the standard private cloud infrastructure. How MGS has positioned these solutions is now considered as a strategic component of improving national security in Mexico.
- Vertical Partner of the Year: Helient – Helient has been a partner with Nutanix since the beginning, and shown a strong commitment to working with their clients to re-platform their data centers. Their legal vertical expertise in key markets across the US is a differentiator, and they’ve become an extension of the Nutanix team in many of these markets.
- NVP Sales: Jay Lambke, Government Acquisitions, Inc – Jay has led an initiative within GovAcq to build a partnership with Nutanix of lasting value within key customers across various hardware platforms. His organization has displayed a commitment to Nutanix with certifications, pipeline, and forecasted revenue unforeseen in the Federal sector.
- NVP Technical: Vinu Thomas, Presidio – Vinu is a true Nutanix Champion. His leadership pushed Presidio to accomplish phenomenal partner milestones. The technical team at Presidio is now one of our leading partners when it comes to certifications and their overall technical wherewithal is tough to rival. Vinu leverages the entire arsenal, by connecting the dots within our technical alliance community he has created offerings for Presidio’s customers that a are unmatched.
- Latin American Innovation Award: Cyberline – Cyberline has leveraged Nutanix as their flagship infrastructure platform to win several new customers in various industries by offering them improved service levels, improved performance, and allowed their customers to show a significant impact to their bottom line.
- NVP Social Media: Omar Bajwa, SHI – Omar has been one of Nutanix’s most active supporters across multiple Social Media platforms. His voice has been strong and passionate when discussing why Nutanix is the leader in our market and the key differentiators between our solution and some of the recent market entrants from legacy ‘three tier’ companies trying to slow down the momentum of Webscale architecture.
We want to give a huge thank you to all of the Nutanix partners that have helped us establish ourselves as the leader in the market we’ve helped pioneer. However, as many of you who know us well can attest to, we are a company that will remain “humble, honest, and hungry” as we work with our partners to deliver the Enterprise Cloud to our customers.