We are excited to be a sponsor of the HR Leadership Summit in San Diego, July 28, 2019 - July 30, 2019. The HR Leadership Summit is a gathering of C-Suite Executives and senior decision makers from Fortune 1000 and leading enterprise organizations.
This year, our very own Rukmini Sivaraman (VP, Business & People Ops) will take part on a panel and Deep Mahajan (Director, People Development and Culture) will moderate.
The panel will discuss:
Understanding & Developing Organizational Culture: Shaping an Impactful People Strategy
One key to a successful organization is to have a culture based on a strongly held and widely shared set of beliefs that are supported by strategy and structure. How can HR play a role in perpetuating a strong culture? It starts with recruiting and selecting applicants who will share the organization’s beliefs and thrive in that culture followed by orientation, training and performance management programs that outline and reinforce the organization’s core values and ensure that appropriate rewards and recognition go to employees who truly embody the values. Our panelists will discuss how HR leaders can ensure that culture management is a core focus of the organization by:
- Working with senior management to identify what the culture should look like
- Enabling two-way communication and feedback channels
- Providing continuous training and learning
- Encouraging empowerment and team building
- Being role models for the organization’s beliefs
The panelists include:
- West Ludwig | Chief Human Resources Officer | First Citizens Bank
- Gianetta Jones | VP, Human Resources | Coca-Cola Bottling Company
- Rukmini Sivaraman | VP, Business & People Ops| Nutanix
Moderation by: Deep Mahajan | Director, People Development and Culture | Nutanix
© 2019 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Nutanix logo and the other Nutanix products and features mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s).