.NEXT Conference Anaheim last week was an incredible celebration of the first 10 years for Nutanix, but it also served as a springboard into the next 10 years of our organization and the incredible importance our partner community will have in driving our combined success in the next decade.
This springboard began with the 2nd annual Partner Xchange event, taking place the first day of .NEXT at the Anaheim Marriott. Throughout the day, Channel, GSI, Alliance, and OEM partners flocked to the multitude of partner-first content including new Sales and SE Academy certification courses, sales and marketing breakouts, hands-on-labs and sizing workshop, the interactive Experience Area, and our certification center featuring free exams.
Throughout the conference, CEO and Co-founder Dheeraj Pandey stressed the “3 D’s” as what will drive success and opportunity for Nutanix in the next decade: Designing hybrid and multi-cloud solutions that Delight our customers and Delivering these to market through our partners. Since our inception, partners have been our most fervent fans and believers, entrusting Nutanix as their go-to technology partner to turn the Nutanix vision into a reality in customer datacenters and IT organizations across the globe.
Finally, during the Partner Xchange keynote, we had an opportunity to show our gratitude for this trust from our partners by recognizing partner organizations for going above and beyond to deliver this delight to their customers in multiple ways through our Partner of the Year Awards. Announced during the Partner Xchange keynote in front of a record number of attendees, the award winners listed below represent how manifesting the 3 D’s creates incredible opportunity and success together.
- Global Partner of the Year: Sirius
- US Partner of the Year: RoundTower
- Canadian Partner of the Year: Long View Systems
- Americas Public Sector Partner of the Year: Flywheel Data
- Americas Distributor of the Year: Carahsoft
- LATAM Partner of the Year: Servix
- EMEA Partner of the Year (announced earlier at .NEXT London): SVA GmbH
- APAC Partner of the Year: Nissho Electronics
- APAC Distributor of the Year: SB C&S
- Nutanix .heart Award: (tie) HCL Technologies and Zenoss
- Global Systems Integrator of the Year: (tie) Wipro & Capgemini
- Elevate Technology Alliances Go-To-Market Partner of the Year: Intel
- Elevate Technology Alliances Solutions Innovation Partner of the Year: (tie) SAP & Big Switch Networks
- Elevate Technology Alliances Customer Experience Partner of the Year: HYCU
- Elevate Technology Alliances Vertical Partner of the Year: Meditech
We congratulate our Partner of the Year winners and look forward to recognizing the first class of our “next decade” of true believers and trusted partners at .NEXT 2020 in Chicago.