If you’re an IT pro, leader, or just an enthusiast, you’ve likely heard of .NEXT. If not, here’s an overview: With thousands of industry experts, 100+ sessions, certification courses, and hands-on labs, .NEXT is the only cloud conference dedicated to the latest in datacenter and enterprise cloud technologies.
But you already know why you should attend. Let’s get into the reasons why you shouldn’t:
YOU WANT TO STICK WITH LEGACY ARCHITECTURE.
Some of us have a thing for the classics—classic cars, antiques, and other vintage treasures. But when it comes to the fast-paced digital era, the classics simply can’t keep up.Legacy infrastructure is muddied with silos and complex, lengthy IT operations, making innovation nearly impossible. But don’t take it from us. Chat with IT and industry leaders across the globe at .NEXT to learn practical methods for modernizing your datacenter, increasing security, automating processes, and more.
YOU DON’T WANT TO LEARN ABOUT THE DIGITAL FUTURE.
We get it. The future is scary. Robots, flying cars, and scariest of all…the cloud! But what’s even scarier is the possibility of lagging behind as the world around you shifts to the digital era. At .NEXT, you won’t just find out about the digital future—you’ll get the tools and knowledge you need to excel in it, guidance from industry experts, and first-hand demos with the technology that’s changing datacenters around the world. Not sure where to start? These sessions would be particularly helpful to you:
- HCI 101 – The Fundamentals of Nutanix AOS
- How AI Operations Enables Zero-Click Datacenter Management
- Petabyte-scale Storage for Unstructured Data
- Kubernetes 101 for Infrastructure teams
- Unifying Public and Private Cloud Operations
(And you can take a look at the full agenda here!)
YOU’RE COOL WITH NOT MEETING COOL PEOPLE.
This year’s featured keynote speakers include:
- Jessica Alba: Golden Globe Award-nominated actress, advocate, author, and Founder of The Honest Company and Honest Beauty.
- Mark Hamill: Luke Skywalker himself, and multi-award-winning film and voice-over actor.
- Sir Ranulph Fiennes: (Yes, a real “Sir”): titled by the Guinness Book of Records as “The World’s Greatest Living Explorer”
- Mike Reiss: The Simpsons comedy writer and author, and Pope-declared “Missionary of Joy.”
- Ayanna Howard: Georgia Institute of Technology Professor and chair of the School of Interactive Computing (AKA Robotics expert.)
- Gene Kim: Author of the Phoenix Project and DevOps guru.
- And, you know, definitely no one else you’d like to hear from.
- But .NEXT isn’t just about our exciting and influential keynote speakers. With over 6,000 attendees expected for this year’s event, you’ll get insight from the best and the brightest and hear inspiring stories about industry growth and datacenter modernization—and you’ll get to network with like-minded pros, to boot.
YOU’VE LEARNED ALL THERE IS TO LEARN ABOUT CLOUD.
And hyperconverged infrastructure. And orchestration and automation. And DaaS. And microsegmentation. And IoT. Sounds like you? Excellent. .NEXT is the place to lend your wisdom to thousands of curious minds from various industries. Doesn’t sound like you? Amp up your IT skills with interactive labs, education and certification classes, break out tracks, keynote speakers, talks with industry peers, and other resources to get you thinking.
YOU HATE DISNEYLAND.
Some say the happiest place on earth is Disneyland. Some have other destinations in mind. But one thing is clear: It’s definitely not in the datacenter. This year, .NEXT ventures to sunny Anaheim, California—the home of imagination, hip hangouts, neat sights, and a little-known park called Disneyland. While Disneyland isn’t on the .NEXT agenda, you’re free to fill your time in Anaheim however you wish after the event! Take a deep dive into the future of the datacenter, and when the event is over, make a splash (literally) on Splash Mountain! Have you changed your mind? We’ve got a seat waiting for you at .NEXT 2019, happening between May 7-9, but don’t wait too long! Register today before we sell out!
© 2019 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Nutanix logo and the other Nutanix products and features mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s).