Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) has taken on a vital new role to ensure business continuity and end-user productivity. But it’s crucial to select the right infrastructure and architecture if your application and desktop virtualization project is going to succeed. A scalable, secure, highly-available and high-performance infrastructure design will serve you well through every phase of your EUC project.
There are several key decision points to consider when building your VDI solution.
In this eBook, you’ll find out how to:
- Develop an architecture that offers a predictable cost, performance and capacity scaling model.
- Choose among a traditional on-premises broker, cloud broker or hybrid deployment.
- Understand the use cases for on-premises vs. hybrid cloud deployments.
- Accurately estimate storage requirements of your VDI solution without overprovisioning.
- Effectively size the compute layer of your design for optimal performance.