Nutanix on Cisco UCS® B-Series
Nutanix now runs on Cisco UCS B-Series blade servers in addition to rack-mount C-Series servers. Combining UCS B-Series blade servers with the Nutanix enterprise cloud OS gives you the flexibility to build a compute and storage infrastructure on hardware of your choice. With streamlined administration, you can manage a fleet of servers and easily perform tasks like upgrading hardware and firmware that otherwise can be cumbersome. When paired with B-Series servers, Cisco UCS C-Series servers allow you to expand capacity.
Download this best practices guide for more information on:
- Selecting the appropriate Nutanix-supported Cisco UCS hardware and hypervisor combination for your environment.
- Sizing recommendations and networking guidance specific to different B-Series deployment modes.
- Critical components like Cisco Fabric Interconnects (FIs) and Fabric Extenders (FEX).
- UCS Domain mode’s policy-driven approach using Cisco UCS Manager.
- System life cycle operations that require special handling in UCS environments.