Delivering applications and desktops through Citrix DaaS on Nutanix means you can easily deploy thousands of desktops with an optimal user experience across multiple use cases. This hypervisor-agnostic best practice guide discusses the best practices for running Citrix DaaS (Citrix Cloud) on Nutanix. Nutanix offers a powerful, flexible, and reliable platform for the full spectrum of desktop virtualization requirements, with unrivaled uptime and the freedom to mix and match workloads to fulfill your enterprise needs and the objectives of your operators, whether they're task workers or power users. Nutanix storage offers a range of advantages for Citrix DaaS deployments.
Download this free publication today:
- Optimized data path that easily handles increased read I/O.
- Data avoidance technologies that you can implement on a fit-for-purpose basis.
- A single datastore, which dramatically reduces administrative overhead and update time.
- Storage efficiency techniques, such as deduplication, that can reduce the storage footprint of DaaS deployments.
- Nutanix Shadow Clones, which reduce network latency and improve user experience.