Nutanix AHV Virtualization
AHV is an enterprise-ready hypervisor, offering integrated virtualization, app mobility, management, operational insights, and security.
The Nutanix solution offers powerful virtualization capabilities, including core virtual machine operations, resource scheduling, live migration, high availability, and virtual network management, as fully integrated features of the infrastructure stack rather than as standalone products that require separate deployment and management.
AHV represents an integrated, cloud model approach to virtualization that offers substantial benefits to enterprise IT administrators by simplifying every step of the infrastructure life cycle, from buying and deploying, to managing, scaling, and supporting. Natively integrated with the Nutanix enterprise cloud OS stack, AHV is built on proven virtualization technology and is ready for the most demanding enterprise workloads.
Download this tech note to learn more about:
- Nutanix enterprise cloud software.
- The industry’s most popular hyperconverged solution.
- Configuration maximums and scalability.
- Integrated virtualization and management capabilities.
- Applying one-click simplicity to the IT infrastructure life cycle.