It was an amazing week in Washington, DC at the third annual .NEXT User Conference, with more than 700 attendees joining from our channel partners! These partners’ early commitment and leadership has enabled rapid customer adoption of the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud platform over the past several years. Many partners have gone above and beyond last year to help disrupt the market with Nutanix, and we recognized several at .NEXT with the 2017 Partner Awards:
- Commercial Partner of the Year: CDW. For the fourth year in a row, CDW wins Commercial Partner of the Year. Even beyond this joint success in Commercial, CDW commitment is strong across all regions, segments, and verticals. Last year, CDW successfully brought a portfolio of Nutanix Managed Services to market and began providing pre-ship configuration services to their Nutanix customers.
- Velocity Partner of the Year Award: SHI. SHI doubled down and doubled revenue year over year! SHI operates globally with 28 field offices in the US alone, spanning massively broad market reach.
- Federal Partner of the Year: Government Acquisitions, Inc (GAI). GAI had a standout year, doubling Federal segment revenue year over year, and establishing themselves as the top partner in both DoD and Fed Civilian markets. Their strong showing has been driven by top to bottom commitment to enablement, strong technical and sales execution, the ability to leverage Nutanix with Dell EMC (XC Series), and repeatable joint solutions built on Nutanix infrastructure.
- Canadian Partner of the Year: Zycom Technology. Zycom was a key player in winning the largest Federal Government order to date. Zycom consistently generates very strong deal volume in Canada and continues to focus on landing net new customers for Nutanix.
- North American Distribution Partner of the Year: Carahsoft. As our first and longest distribution partnership, Carahsoft continues to grow the business with predictable consistent execution, strong relationships and the shared business intelligence of working with our largest customer.
- Outstanding Innovation Award: Presidio. The latest new offering, “Nutanix Presidio Hyperconverged Solution Set”, is a key example of Presidio’s capabilities to integrate the latest, complementary technologies into a single solution set. Presidio implemented many of the first Nutanix on Cisco UCS solutions and has built several of its own Managed Services offerings on Nutanix.
- Breakthrough Partner of the Year: World Wide Technology. Long-time partner WWT, delivered exceptional FY17 growth across multiple customer verticals including telecom, retail, financial and Federal. WWT’s world-class customer demonstration center helps facilitate sales growth showcasing Nutanix running on a choice of platforms (NX, Dell EMC XC Series, Cisco UCS) for a range of workloads.
- APJ Most Innovative Partner of the Year: Softbank Commerce & Service Corp (SBCS). SBCS creatively expanded awareness of Nutanix products and solutions across the Japan market and enabled partners with their Nutanix Technical Book, published in April 2017, and available from Amazon Japan.
- APJ Momentum Partner of the Year: Orient Technologies Pvt. Ltd. The incredible energy behind Orient Technologies drove the maximum number of deals closed this year in the India market. Orient differentiated itself by owning the customer journey from start to finish – throughout the sales and implementation processes.
- APJ Rookie Partner of the Year: Softcell Technologies Limited. This new partner won two large deals, offering customers a “pay per use” model. They’ve also made significant inroads in the Retail Banking segment in India, leading to interest from other similar accounts in this important vertical.
- Northern Latin American Partner of the Year: VNT. Facing fierce competition from two established players in the market, VNT put their faith in Nutanix and the two companies worked beautifully together to win a large global beverage giant in Latin America and one of the top five worldwide. Over 4,000 XenApp and 7,000 Exchange users are now being served by a Nutanix 23-node, all flash solution.
- Southern Latin American Partner of the Year: Servix. One of our first partners in Brazil, Servix was a key strategic partner in FY17. Their commitment was unparalleled, as shown by a whopping 38 new certifications last year. Their excellent execution, customer relationships in their core markets showed in the acquisition of several new government customers and a strong close record.
EMEA partner awards will be shared at the .NEXT Europe Conference on November 7-9, 2017 in Nice, France. Learn more here.
Today we are recognizing just a few of the partners who have led with Nutanix to deliver the best possible experience for customers. We are grateful to ALL our partners, and look forward to seeing who will be the award winners for next year!© 2017 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Enterprise Cloud Platform, and the Nutanix logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s).