I am honored to report that we received over 80 detailed Nutanix Technology Professionals (NTC) Program applications. Our selection committee has completed a rigorous, calculated process to determine the 2014 membership awardees worldwide, and the following criteria was considered:
- In-depth knowledge about web-scale technologies including Nutanix, VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, Dell, etc.
- Related industry awards and technical certifications
- Nutanix and web-scale community contributions via blogs, articles, books, sessions, webinars, social media, Next Community contributions, and other forum posts
- Nutanix and web-scale education and support in the field
- Industry user group and community event leadership
- Any other resources or activities that benefit the community and contribute to the evolution of web-scale IT
- Professional references and recommendations provided
Note: Selection criteria did not include region.
The Review Process
To be considered for the program, prospects had to complete and submit the online NTC Application Form, and applicants were reviewed individually. The review process consisted of a thorough assessment of the information that each of the applicants provided, as well as thorough extensive on-line research and peer review. After the committee members completed their individual reviews, the committee met jointly to ensure consensus in determining the awardees for 2014.
We appreciate the significant level of interest that we received during our call for applications, and each and every applicant had very impressive qualifications. The detailed selection process was followed to the letter at a microscopic level, to make sure we thoroughly reviewed and researched each applicant.
Congratulations to the following 2014 NTC Program Awardees:
The breakdown of members per region:
If you applied for the program and haven’t been selected yet, you have an excellent chance of being selected in 2015. We encourage you to reach out to us at email@example.com to arrange time with us for a 1:1 consultation. We will be happy to provide recommendations for the skills that you can hone, the content that you can work on, and/or the activities that you can engage in for the next few months to give you an even bigger advantage in the 2015 selection process.
Happy Holidays! In early 2015, I will follow up again to share more information about the program and our inaugural members. In the meantime, please help spread the word and congratulate the awardees via #NutanixNTC!