Healthcare Organizations Standardize on Nutanix for Enterprise Cloud Simplicity
Nutanix enterprise cloud solutions reduce complexity, deliver cloud-like consumption model for healthcare organizations running Electronic Medical Record (EMR), digital imaging applications and more. Nutanix has a significant presence at HIMSS Conference and gaining major momentum with healthcare organizations, adding hundreds of customers in the past few years.
With the widespread computerization of patient healthcare records and the adoption of digital imaging, providers are turning to Nutanix because its enterprise cloud platform offers the agility, pay-as-you-grow consumption and operational simplicity of the public cloud so providers can make the most of innovative EMR and PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) applications while maintaining the predictability, security and control of on-premises infrastructure.
You have the opportunity to meet with multiple healthcare IT leaders at Nutanix booth #10919 in the HIMSS conference.
- John Barr, Consulting Architect, Memorial Hermann
- Brett Taylor, Director of IT, St. Luke’s Health System
- Mark Moch, VP Information Technology, Promise Healthcare
The healthcare IT leaders will be sharing their stories implementing various workloads such as VDI, medical imaging and big data on Nutanix platform.
The Nutanix enterprise cloud solution has been validated with a number of leading healthcare ISVs so healthcare organizations can leverage web-scale technologies. Using Nutanix, healthcare organizations can consolidate onto a single platform for all workloads, including VDI, EHR and PACS application VMs – occupying 80% less space versus traditional datacenter infrastructure. Additionally, organizations can linearly scale performance and capacity one node at a time to meet demands, avoiding inefficiencies associated with over-provisioning common with 3-tier infrastructure.
Healthcare providers are also embracing the Nutanix-powered Dell XC Series of appliances. In recently months, companies like Memorial Hermann Health System and Passport Health have both selected the XC Series to power their IT infrastructures.
- For more information on how Nutanix is enabling the healthcare industry and to meet with healthcare IT leaders, stop by the Nutanix booth #10919 at the HIMSS conference
- To learn more about how healthcare organizations are using Nutanix to modernize their IT infrastructures to support new applications without complexity, visit: https://www.nutanix.com/solutions/healthcare/
- Interested in learning about infrastructure options for End User Computing and app/desktop virtualization? Read the eBook: https://www.nutanix.com/go/the-definitive-guide-to-end-user-computing-and-virtual-desktop-infrastructure-solutions.html
- Read how to build the business case for app and desktop virtualization with Nutanix: https://www.nutanix.com/go/vdi-and-application-virtualization-tech-target-report.html