Nutanix Technology Champion 2016 Applications Are Open
We are excited to announce applications for the 2016 Nutanix Technology Champion (NTC) program are now open. Applications will be accepted up to October 26, 2015, at midnight PST. NTCs for 2016 will be announced in November.
This program recognizes Nutanix and web-scale experts for their ongoing and consistent contributions to the community and industry. It also provides them with unique opportunities to further expand their knowledge, amplify their brand, help shape the future of web-scale IT.
Benefits to program members include:
- Early access briefings about Nutanix products and announcements
- Access to private betas and insight into ongoing product development
- Participation in exclusive meetings with engineering teams
- Access to a private discussion forum on the Next Community
- Support individuals in pursuit of Nutanix Platform Professional (NPP) Certification
- Mentorship for those seeking Nutanix Platform Expert (NPX) career development
- Exclusive guest blogging and speaking opportunities
Candidates are reviewed individually and to be considered for the program, they must complete and submit the online NTC Application Form. We recommend including as much detail as possible so the selection committee will have a thorough understanding of each candidate’s related skills, experience, awards, certifications and contributions.
The following criteria will be considered, but not is limited to:
- Nutanix and web-scale product expertise, including technical knowledge about other products from VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, Dell, etc.
- Related industry awards and technical certifications
- Nutanix and web-scale community contributions via blogs, articles, books, sessions, webinars, social media, and Next Community and other forum posts
- Nutanix and web-scale education and support in the field
- Industry user group and community event leadership
- Any other resources or activities that benefit the community and contribute to the evolution of web-scale IT