Nutanix .NOW: Partner Awards
Nutanix just wrapped up an exhilarating week in Miami where we held our first annual .NEXT User Conference, and our second annual Nutanix .NOW Partner Summit. We continue to be blown away by all the growing support as we deliver the Nutanix Xtreme Computing Platform (XCP) to the market:
- 960 attendees for the .NEXT User Conference who heard about, and then saw demos of some of the groundbreaking announcements about the future direction of Nutanix – highlighted, of course, by customer testimonials included in almost every session. For those that weren’t able to join us in Miami, we are localizing the event by bringing .NEXT to 100 cities soon.
- 160 attendees for the .NOW Partner Summit (up almost 100% from last year) that helped us discuss how we could do more together to create profitable, innovative ways to deliver Invisible Infrastructure to the market.
We also recognized a small group of partners and individuals for their contributions in helping bring the Nutanix solution to the market:
- Commercial Partner of the Year: CDW – CDW has continued to show a strong commitment to Nutanix across all regions, segments, and verticals. CDW has closed more transactions, new business and existing business, and won the most new logos for the second consecutive year.
- Outstanding Momentum Award: Sirius Computer Solutions – Sirius has put immense focus on leading from the front by positioning Nutanix into their largest accounts, investing via both sales training and in achieving aggressive certifications for their teams, and by more than doubling their Nutanix pipeline and revenue in less than twelve months.
- Federal Partner of the Year: DH Technologies – DH Technologies has built its business around Nutanix including excellence in both pre-sales and post-sales engineeringDH Technologies partners closely with our Federal Sales team to continue growing the Nutanix footprint in Federal Government.
- Canadian Partner of the Year: Zycom Technology – Zycom invests in Nutanix above and beyond other partners in Canada, and the results are evident in both their services delivery and increasing number of new logos.
- Distribution Partner of the Year: Promark Technology – The Promark team is relentless in helping drive Nutanix success. Their partner recruitment initiative, their ability to quickly adapt to our evolving requirements, and their strong commitment to Nutanix have all been second to none.
- Outstanding Innovation Award: Forsythe – Forsythe helped Nutanix break into key enterprise-class accounts. Forsythe has also developed a process geared toward Nutanix and Tier One application-specific needs.
- Vertical Partner of the Year: CoreTek Services – CoreTek has established a key go-to-market play with Nutanix for its VDI-based solution in the Healthcare market that has resulted in key wins nationwide.
- NVP Sales: Joe Rumsey, Enterprise Vision Technologies – Joe very quickly understood the Nutanix vision and why it was important to EVT’s customers, and then partnered with Nutanix to deliver these solutions to many of EVT’s key clientele.
- NVP Technical: Steve Dowling, Sirius Computer Solutions – Steve continues to be one of Nutanix’s most visionary supporters. He has helped shepherd our team within his organization through winning the support of the technical teams, leveraging that group as an entry-point to sales, and in identifying new ways to attack the market together.
- NVP Social Media: Devin Henderson, DH Technologies – Devin and his team have fully committed to Nutanix in traditional sales engagements as well as through Social Media. Devin leverages key tools like Twitter and LinkedIn to promote DH’s practice around Nutanix.
We want to give a huge thank you to all of the Nutanix partners that have helped us build the hyperconverged industry. However, as many of you learned last week, we are a company that will remain “humble, honest, and hungry” as we take our mutual customers forward into the new era of invisible infrastructure.