Announcing the Nutanix Technology Champion (NTC) Program
Nutanix is excited to announce the launch of the Nutanix Technology Champion (NTC) Program! This is an awards program that recognizes Nutanix and web-scale experts for their ongoing and consistent contributions to the community and industry, and provides them with unique opportunities to further expand their knowledge, amplify their brand, and together, help shape the future of web-scale IT.
Benefits to program members include:
- Promotion of membership and community contributions
- Early briefings about Nutanix products and announcements
- Participation in private meetings and webinars with Nutanix
- Access to a private discussion forum on the Next Community
- Exclusive guest blogging and speaking opportunities
Candidates will be reviewed individually, and to be considered for the program, they must complete and submit the online NTC Application Form. We recommend including as much detail as possible, so that the selection committee will have a thorough understanding of each candidate’s related skills, experience, awards, certifications, and contributions.
The following criteria will be considered:
- Nutanix and web-scale product expertise, including technical knowledge about other web-scale products including VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, Dell, etc.
- Related industry awards and technical certifications
- Nutanix and web-scale community contributions via blogs, articles, books, sessions, webinars, social media, and Next Community and other forum posts
- Nutanix and web-scale education and support in the field
- Industry user group and community event leadership
- Any other resources or activities that benefit the community and contribute to the evolution of web-scale IT
Applications for the 2014 review must be received by November 15. Awardees will be announced on the Nutanix Blog in December 2014. Note: Candidates will be reviewed on an annual basis, and applications received after November 15 will be included in the 2015 review.
For more information about the NTC Program, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.